The Houston Metroplex Chapter was founded in 2001.
- Foster cultural integration in our host country.
- Promote economic, academic and social empowerment among the Bakossi in the Diaspora and Cameroon.
- Promote a networking forum for BACDA-USA members.
- Encourage fraternity amongst the Bakossi through cultural and social interactions as well as with other Cameroonian ethnic groups.
- Impart the spirit of self-pride within the Bakossi community
President: Mr. Sone Ekaney
Vice President: Mrs. Rachel Kimason
Secretary General: Mrs. Miranda Hene-Ebwelle
Treasurer: Dr. Irene Ekaney
Cultural Affairs Director: Mr. Nico Ekane Salle
Convention Planning Committee Chair: Mr. Dick Koggerson
For questions about the chapter please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our meetings are held once a month on the third Saturday of the month at 6pm.
To be listed …
No active projects for fiscal year 2016-2017.
In the fiscal year 2015-2016 the chapter embarked on projects identified by each member from their respective village. Some of the projects include providing new classroom benches, providing school supplies and medical supplies to health clinics. Every members was in charge of improving the village need with the sum of $500.